At Industrial Facilities, safety is a top priority for business owners. When choosing a floor coating for your facility, it may be necessary to use an anti-slip floor system. Before application of coating a floor, a floor coating contractor should consult with the owner to determine several things:
- Is the floor sometimes or never be wet or dry?
- Is the floor going to have forklift traffic?
- Is gloss and color retention of the floor important?
- How important is aesthetics?
Anti Skid Floor Coating is designed for use in a wide range of industrial environments where a solution to floor maintenance problems is required. The coating provides an anti-skid, glossy or Matt finish, easily cleaned, and hygienic surface with excellent resistance to mechanical wear and chemical attack.
- Clean rooms in Pharmaceuticals & other industries
- Automobile servicing and assembly areas
- Packing and storage areas of sugar & fertilizers
- Aircraft maintenance hangars
- Refurbishment to existing epoxy flooring
- Light industrial plants
- Chemically resistant, abrasion resistance
- The hygienic floor provides a dense, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned
- Attractive, enhance the working environment
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- Fast application – minimizes downtime