Dielectric flooring systems act as flooring “insulators” and protect people and valuable equipment from electric shock. It improves the safety, cleanliness, and aesthetics of the panel room floor. Dielectric flooring protects against electrical leakages in high voltage risk areas, like electric Panel rooms, substations, battery rooms, power supply change over rooms, etc.
Dielectric floor coating provides a smooth protective Insulation floor finish. It is a self-leveling solvent-free high build flooring to provide insulation, easy operating, dust-free, attractive flooring. Along with insulation property, this floor provides chemical resistance, outstanding wearing property, water-impermeable floor finish.
- High electric & insulation resistance.
- Unique breakdown voltage ( Tested ERDA- Vadodara )
- Hard-wearing – durable and abrasion resistant with low maintenance cost.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and liquids
- Seamless – No chances of leaky joints
- easily cleaned to maintain high standards of hygiene
- High build High Adhesion
- Smooth Glossy Finish
- Easy to apply in a single layer
- Economical and Easy to maintain – recoating, patching and regular maintenance are easy and user friendly
- Tough and abrasion resistance
- Available in all standard colors as per RAL Shade.
- Electronic & Telecommunication Industry
- Electrical Industry
- AC plant rooms
- Switchyard equipment
- DSN Antenna
- Electric substations
- Transformers rooms
- In front of electrical panels
- Flexible electronic substrates
- Solar cell production areas
- Generator rooms
- LT/HT labs
- Bus bars